It is important to contact the Mountaineer Hub and your academic advisor before withdrawing to ensure you understand the consequences of withdrawal if you are considering withdrawing from any courses. Withdrawing from courses make a difference your present and future school funding eligibility.
Withdrawing from any courses following the add/drop date make a difference to the pupil’s conclusion price portion for future aid eligibility that is financial. Students must effectively finish a percentage that is certain of tried credit hours to keep qualified. This counts as attempted hours where the student did not earn a passing grade if a student earns a «W» by withdrawing from a course after add/drop.
See our Satisfactory Academic Progress page to find out more predicated on pupil degree. Particular help programs such as for instance funds and scholarships might also need a student secure a certain quantity of credit hours throughout the educational 12 months to renew the help with the long term.
What are the results If You Withdraw from each Courses After help Disburses for the Semester?
- Will present institutional fees be paid down?
- Will present educational funding be paid off?
- Exactly just exactly How will the withdrawal effect future economic help eligibility? See information above in red regarding withdrawing and Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Tuition and charges: look at the Student Accounts website (scroll down in to the «Withdrawals» part)
- Area fees: Contact WVU Housing
- Food plan charges: Contact WVU Dining Solutions
Just How much aid is «earned» is dependent on the amount of time enrolled. If a lot more than 60percent for the enrollment duration is finished, funds are considered “earned, » with no funds needs to be came back (for example.